Packt Publishing - Introducing System Center Configuration Manager
English | Size: 589.95 MB
System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) is the flagship systems management product from Microsoft that provides a comprehensive management solution for computer systems. It provides patch management, OS deployment, remote control, endpoint protection, and many other services.
This is the first of two courses in the series, providing beginner-level tutorial videos on ConfigMgr. They will get you started with this powerful solution and eventually enable you to effectively manage your resources. We'll teach you how to install and configure ConfigMgr, manage your devices, deploy operating systems in the enterprise, deploy and manage applications.
You'll discover how to perform patch management, adhere to compliance, protect your infrastructure, and much more. By the end of this series, you will be able to provide effective IT services to your organization by enabling secure software deployment, quickly applying software patches and updates, rebuilding a system that has been compromised, and keeping your systems compliant.
In this course we start with an introduction to ConfigMgr and show you how to design, install and upgrade the product. Then we discuss preliminary configuration of the solution, including discovery and boundaries, client installation, collections, compliance, hardware and software inventory, role-based administration, backup, recovery and site maintenance.
Watch out for the second video course in the series - "Implementing Configuration Manager features". This course will include software distribution, software updates, operating system deployment, endpoint protection and mobile device management.
What You Will Learn
• Learn Configuration Manager site planning and network design.
• How to install and upgrade Configuration Manager
• Learn to use the Configuration Manager console
• Configuration Manager discovery and boundaries
• Configuration Manager client installation
• How to create and manage collections
• Getting started with hardware and software inventory.
• Essentials of securing the Configuration Manager environment.
• Learn Role-Based Administration
• Configuration Manager Reporting
• Configuration Manager Backup, Recovery & Maintenance
(Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed)
Uploadgig.com (50GB Daily) :
Rapidgator (upto 12TB Traffic):
Nitroflare (Premium Host - Fast Speed) :