A Developer's Guide to Windows 10
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 15.5 Hours | 22.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Please note (August 2015): This updated Windows 10 content reflects the most current information, as of August 12, 2015.
Do Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 make a developers job easier? You bet they do! And now that the Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform (UWP) is here, find out how simple it is for you to create outstanding end user experiences tailored to a wide array of device types, from the smallest Lumia phone to the new 84 Surface Hub, all running the same app!
Walk through the core developer scenarios with experts Andy Wigley and Shen Chauhan, and see how to take an app from the Visual Studio 2015 designer all the way to the Windows Store. Find out what all the excitement is about, and watch cool demos, including how to cloud-enable your in-store app, a look at implementation and diagnostics in Visual Studio (to help you stay productive), and an exploration of Cortana integration, speech-to-text input, and inking. Get the details on everything you need to know to build compelling app experiences, with less work than ever before, on Windows 10, which is expected to run on a billion devices in the next few years!
(NOTE: To refresh your basic knowledge of development languages, check out Programming in C or explore the XAML modules in Developing Universal Windows Apps with C and XAML.)
- Explore the Universal Windows Platform.
- Take a look at XAML controls in UWP.
- Explore windowing and in-app navigation.
- Learn about adaptive UI.
- Get the details on adaptive code.
- Look at the application lifecycle.
- Find out about XAML performance.
- Dig into new tooling in Visual Studio 2015.
- Hear about the Microsoft Web Platform.
- Learn about improvements to XAML data binding.
- Take a look at background execution.
- Hear about building an Azure back end.
- Get to know Live Tiles, Notifications, and the Action Center.
- Hear about App Services.
- Get details on porting Windows 8.1 apps to Windows 10.
- Learn to submit your app to the Windows Store.
- Take personal computing beyond the mouse and keyboard.
- Explore app-to-app communication.