MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 50 lectures (4h 17m) | Size: 1.63 GB
Learn to save hundreds on hosting and fully control your apps with your Raspberry Pi.
What you'll learn:
The basics of bash, a command language native to the Mac and Linux terminal.
How to do more with less commands and effort in bash.
How to securely connect to your Pi with one command.
How to maximize your Pi's uptime.
Build your understanding by making a mobile responsive web app - accessible anytime from anywhere.
How to automate tasks, and auto start your apps with CRON.
No coding knowledge required.
Want to save hundreds of dollars per year in hosting costs?
Want to have full control over how your apps are hosted?
If you answered yes to both questions, this course is for you!
This course teaches you all you need to know to start hosting with your RPi.
You will learn:
- What is bash and why it's used
- How the terminal works
- How to learn command usage in a few seconds
- How to navigate in the terminal
- How to create, read, update, and delete files/folders in bash
- How to use piping in bash
- How to chain commands with conditional operators
- How to simplify commands with bash aliases
- The special bash file types
- How to customize the terminal
- How to securely connect to your Pi with one command
- How to improve uptime in general
- How to keep your Pi's power on for longer
- How to keep your Pi safe from physical damage
- How to keep your Pi safe from DDoS attacks
- How to schedule tasks with cron
- Basic web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- How to make web apps mobile responsive with Bootstrap 5
- How to add and customize CSS themes
- How to access your website anywhere, from a phone or desktop
- How to convert web apps to personal web apps
Not only that, but you will also build a web app that will allow you to monitor your Raspberry Pi anytime, from anywhere.
- You will learn the basics of how your app works (HTML, and CSS).
- Then you will bring your app to life by adding graphs, custom themes, and more.
- This app will be bash driven, so you can solidify your understanding of bash in a web project.
Don't have a Raspberry Pi?
You don't need one for this course.
You will learn how to simulate a Raspberry Pi operating system for free, on Windows, Linux, or Mac.
That's not it!
- Easy access to source code changes after each video
- Written guides for important videos
- View and download slides of each lecture (where applicable)
- Section challenges to boost your understanding
- Student Q&A section if you need help
- Access to community Discord server
Who this course is for
Students who are interested in learning bash, and Raspberry Pi hosting.
Download Links Nitroflare.com