Duration: 3h | Video: .MP4 3840x2160, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels | Size: 7.62 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Here I'll be taking you through a character concepting method for a semi-futuristic Fireman design. I show you from start to finish how I go about creating such a concept along with in depth methodology and thought processes.
What topics are covered?
- How to create a concept from 3D Scan data in 5-7hrs.
- I go over in detail and explain how I work in Z-Brush to achieve the final result.
- How to go about lighting your design in Keyshot.
- Color correction and detailing in Photoshop.
What do I get?
- 3hrs of video with narration.
- Z-Brush model file.
- Keyshot Scene file.
- Photoshop PSD file.
- Intermediate knowledge of Z-Brush and Keyshot.
- Z-brush (3D Scan data is not required)
- Magic Bullet Plugin for Photoshop - Not required.
Instructor: Mike Andrew Nash
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
Nitroflare.com (Fast Speed):