Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 30 lectures (7 hour, 56 mins) | Size: 7.95 GB
What you'll learn
... How to have a good sleep & feel rested next morning!
... How to overcome insomnia & relax deeply!
... Understand the power of mindfulness & meditation for good sleep!
... Get additional practical tips how to relax, calm down & improve your sleep!
"Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing." - Jon Kabat-Zinn
Hello and welcome to my new course "Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Good Sleep & Insomnia" :)
Learn How To Use Professional Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Good Sleep - To Overcome Insomnia Easily Step By Step!
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO EXPERIENCE GOOD SLEEP?
I am happy to welcome you to this course!
You are interested in the topic of How to meditate with mindfulness for good sleep & overcoming insomnia you are looking for an easy guideline that is giving you a hands-on solution in terms of mindfulness meditation?
And you would like to be inspired with practical input with the topic "Learn How To Use Professional Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Good Sleep - To Overcome Insomnia Easily Step By Step!"
- If that is the case, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
WHAT IS THE BASIC CONCEPT OF THIS COURSE?
MINDFULNESS MEDITATION can help you to calmly anticipate the inevitable coming and going of thoughts, emotions, sensations.
The simple meaning of Mindfulness is 'remembering to be aware', so it helps us to observe and learn how our mind works. A good way of describing MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is that the deliberate act of paying attention to the present moment, free of the judgement.
This brings you in a mode of relaxation, balance and inner peace.
The positive effects of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION on mental and overall health are well documented and backed up by hundreds of scientific studies.
In the far east the practical value of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is known for more than 2000 years, as it is taught in the context of Buddhism. As a non-sectarian philosophy MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is open to all people interested - regardless of their religion or background.
- If that is interesting for you, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
IF YOU WANT TO ...
experience GOOD SLEEP & OVERCOMING INSOMNIA!
calm down, relax & balance yourself!
get access to additional relaxation music, nature sounds & guided meditations!
- then THIS COURSE Is the right one for you!
WHO IS TEACHING YOU?
The author, Kevin Kockot has a Master of Arts Degree (M.A.) in Prevention & Health Promotion.
He was an online content creator for years in the field of health, healing and relaxation.
He teaches thousands of students on several platforms, including Udemy, Insight Timer and Skillshare.
He worked as an entrepreneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion. For example: He is giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regularly.
So he was sharing his information to hundreds of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
WHAT IS THE BASIC IDEA OF THIS COURSE?
Several working hours were going into the preparation of this content, that I made for everyone interested to find out more about "Spirituality & Spiritual Healing | Mindfulness Meditation"!
My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determined life!
I am convinced that meditation can be a great tool to reach that - that is my motivation!
WHICH TOPICS CAN YOU EXPECT IN THIS COURSE?
1. INTRODUCTION | Introduction to this course
2. DEFINITION MEDITATION | What is Meditation?
3. DEFINITION MINDFULNESS | What is Mindfulness?
4. SCIENCE | Scientific studies that show the benefits of meditation.
5. EMOTIONS | How to control your emotions with the help of meditation
6. FEELINGS | How to deal with feelings and emotions while meditating
7. THOUGHTS | How to manage your thoughts during meditation
8. GUIDED MEDITATION | GOOD SLEEP & OVERCOME INSOMNIA
9. ADDITIONAL GUIDED MEDITATIONS | Practical instructions for meditation
10. MEDITATION SOUNDS | Sounds to relax & calm down
11. FAQ | Frequently asked questions about meditation
12. BONUS SECTION | Enter this section if you are curious to find out which present is waiting for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
You have nothing to loose! But a lot to learn about "Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Good Sleep & Insomnia"!
Enroll now! New insights are waiting for you!
I am happy to meet you in this course! Kevin
If you have the feeling something is missing - please feel free to contact me on Udemy anytime! I am happy to answer you add lectures based on your recommendations!
>>> As you are my customer your happiness is my highest goal! :)
Please also give me feedback for this course!
That helps me as a course creator a lot to improve the course! :)
See you in the course! :)
PS: Thanks to Erokia/JordanPowell - Sound Design Freesoundorg/people/Erokia/ (Commons Attribution 3.0)
PSPS: Here a list of scientifically proven benefits of meditation:
- "Clinicians should be aware that meditation programs can result in small to moderate reductions of multiple negative dimensions of psychological stress.
- JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Mar;174(3):357-68.
- "Increases in mindfulness were found to mediate the relationships between formal mindfulness practice and improvements in psychological functioning, suggesting that the practice of mindfulness meditation leads to increases in mindfulness, which in turn leads to symptom reduction and improved well-being."
- Jounal of Behavioral Medicine 31(1):23-33
- "These results suggest that mindfulness training may improve attention-related behavioral responses by enhancing functioning of specific subcomponents of attention."
- Cognitive, Affective, & Behauvioral Neuroscience June 2007, Volume 7, Issue 2 pp 109-119
- "Increasing evidence shows that mindfulness meditation, delivered either via MBSR or MBTI, can be successfully used for the treatment of insomnia with good patient acceptance and durable results."
- Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2015 Nov;21(6):547-52.
- "Taken together, these data indicate that meditation engages multiple brain mechanisms that alter the construction of the subjectively available pain experience from afferent information."
- J Neurosci. 2011 Apr 6; 31(14): 5540-5548
Who this course is for:
... People that want to have a good sleep & feel rested next morning!
... People that want to overcome insomnia & relax deeply!
... People that want to understand the power of mindfulness & meditation for good sleep!
... People that want to get additional practical tips how to relax, calm down & improve your sleep!
Download Links Uploadgig.com
Download Links Nitroflare.com