Develop the ability to create pressure from open guard and attack with modern strategy and technique from Professor John Danaher!
* Professor Danaher breaks down the main elements of his student's guard success, including insights around leg locking that set their style apart from the rest of the field
* Learn the secret to a dynamic open guard as Professor Danaher explains his dynamic energy theory
* Use the knowledge/denial model of guard retention to hold your open guard under attack and start launching your own offense
* Enter the legs and begin finding consistent pathways to victory by focusing on lower body no-gi techniques
* John Danaher is the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach of champion athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, Craig Jones, and Georges St. Pierre
Download Links Nitroflare.com