Skillshare – Animate an Anime Inspired, Stylized Female Run Animation in Autodesk Maya
Duration 2h 11m MP4
Learn efficient 3D animation workflows by delivering a professional looking, anime inspired, stylized female run animation in Autodesk Maya. This course is designed for beginner animators who understand the basics of the workflow but struggle to give their animation that level of quality and believability typical of professional products. Together with walks and jumps, runs are one of the key blocks of body mechanics animation. Mastering those essential movements in 3D animation gives you the confidence and skills to control your human characters in more articulated body mechanics shots. At the end of this course you will be able to confidently animate a stylized run, interpret reference footage for animation, and adopt the same techniques professionals employ to produce industry standard animations.
You will learn аbout:
– Working with video references
– Identifying and designing the key poses of a run
– Troubleshooting posing
– Mirroring poses using Red Studio 9
– Setting up priorities for splining
– Animation splining and polishing workflows
– The course will employ industry standard software Autodesk Maya, but the same principles can be applied to any 3D package.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
Nitroflare.com (Fast Speed):