Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 58m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1,06 GB
Learn how photographer and author Tammy Strobel brings creativity and gratitude into her photography practice. In this 58-minute class, you'll learn how to start a daily photography project and build a creative habit. Throughout the course, Strobel will share tips and tricks that will enable you to take stunning photos. This class is perfect for beginning photographers. You don't need prior knowledge to get started! By the end of the class, you'll have everything you need to start a daily photography project.
Who THE DAILY PHOTO is for:
- Photographers who want to start a daily photography project and build a creative habit.
- Individuals who want to develop an online photography portfolio.
What you'll learn in the class:
- How taking a daily image will improve your photography skills
- How to choose a thematic photography project
- Tips and tricks to take beautiful images
- How to create a portfolio
To complete the class project you need:
- A camera
- A blog or an Instagram account
Important note: You don't need to buy a new camera for this class. Use the camera that you already own.
Download Links Nitroflare.com
Download Links Uploadgig.com