Packt Publishing – Automated UI Testing in Android | 844.89 MB
The course follows a systematic approach to the automated testing of Android applications and also shows how to tackle corner cases.
The approach is mainly practice-oriented and mostly based on practical samples. During the course, you’ll make some samples and then enhance them step-by-step, covering more advanced topics.
The Automated UI Testing for Android course is practice-oriented and explains major approaches to automating Android application testing.
This course uses a step by step approach to build a test automation framework and demonstrates all the relevant steps, starting from the scratch. It also pays attention to some corner cases and Android-specific aspects. Also, the course covers several typical solutions that can be used for Android application testing automation.
After completing this course, users will have mastered how to build testing frameworks for Android applications as well as how to deal with typical problems.
What You Will Learn
• Tool set and infrastructure for Android application testing
• Available engines for Android UI testing automation and their specifics
• Step-by-step approaches for building testing frameworks
• Testing types and metrics specific to mobile applications and Android applications in particular
• Typical ways to solve typical problems with Android application testing
• Build infrastructures and organize automated test runs