Skillshare – Build a game in Unity with no code with Playmakera | 1.5GB
In this class you will learn how to make your own game in Unity using the playmaker asset.
In the class you will learn:
– How to make your character move using the keyboard
– How to make the game work on a mobile device
– Customise the look of the game from basic sprites to more detailed images
– Export your project so you can play it on your phone
– Playmaker is required to in the course. It can be Purchased from the Unity asset store or from HuTong Games.
You will also need a good computer / Mac or laptop.
Click the link below to download the files used in the class (hosted on Google Drive) or download the zip in class projects.
Download With Nitroflare:
If link eror please try change nitroflare.com ->nitro.download